Moonlight Maze Martini
- 2 oz cranberry juice
- 1 oz fresh lime juice
- 5 oz club soda, seltzer or citrus sods like 7-up
- splash oj
- lime wedges for garnish, or orange peel for garlish
- sugar for frosting glass
- Pour ice into a shaker or tall glass.
- Add cranberry juice, fresh lime juice and club soda. Shake to combine.
- Run a lime wedge over the outside rim of a chilled martini glass. Pour sugar onto a small plate or flat surface.
- Dip the rim of the glass into sugar until covered with a thin border.
- Strain carefully into a chilled martini glass. Add a splash of OJ Garnish with lime or orange peel.
Olympic Games Gimlet
- 3 sage leaves
- ¾ oz lime juice
- ¾ oz simple syrup
- Into a cocktail shaker, add 3 sage leaves, the lime juice, and simple syrup.
- Add ice to your cocktail shaker, then shake for 20-30 seconds.
- SIf desired, add a sage leaf to the top for garnish.
- 2 large strawberries, hulled
- ¼ cup white sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- splash oj
- ¾ cup chilled lemon-lime soda
- 4 cubes ice
- In the container of a blender, combine the strawberries, sugar, lemon juice and lemon-lime soda. Add the ice and blend until smooth. Pour into a fancy glass to serve.
Nitro Zues Zombie Apocaylpse
- 1 oz. Passion Fruit Syrup
- 4 oz. Pineapple Juice
- Splash of Lime Juice
- Splash of Vanilla Syrup
- Shake/Strain and Garnish!
- 1.50 oz Monday Zero Alcohol Gin
- 1.50 oz cranberry juice
- .50 oz lime juice
- .50 oz simple syrup
- 2-3 oz tonic water
- Combine all the ingredients except tonic water in a shaker with ice.
- Shake and strain into a tall glass with ice. Top with tonic water.
- Garnish with rosemary or cranberries if desired.
Header Image: Relief. jgmac1106 shared under a CC BY a remix of “Martini 02” by Tom Hilton is licensed under CC BY and “Python Source Code” by joncutrer is licensed under CC0